Friday, January 23, 2009

Sprited Away

I know no one really reads this
and this is a pathetic attempt at some effing care packages...
but a few things that are ALWAYS welcome...
*MAGAZINES (i love the trash. anything with music. real simple is sadly my favorite magazine of all time)
*MUSIC>>>>> MUSIC>>>> MUSIC. CDS
*DVD'S/TV Shows
*FOOD (healthy... i get enough oil to sink a baby seal. cous cous, sundried tomatoes, hummous mix, rice cakes... anything to illuminate my insides)
*Pictures of you doing exciting things. (unless you are reading this and i dont know you. "exciting" to you may be... perverted to me.)
*Anything to make my cheeks light up with joy and my heart soar.
Victoria Treski
PO Box 93
Thaba Tseka
Lesotho
Southern Africa

2 comments:

Denny said...

Of course someone reads this! especially the dad of another PCV in Lesotho!

Denny
Megan's dad

Becca and Craig Jones said...

it was my new years resolution. something is heading your way this week! love you